Fuelcharge Caravan & Camping Super Show Giveaway
Conditions of entry
Fuelcharge Pty Ltd (ABN 32 616 990 339), PO Box 576, Cannon Hill, 4170, QLD. Phone: 1300 457 467.
Open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over.
Directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or other companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
12:00am AEST on 02/06/2021 to 12:00am AEST on 07/06/2021.
During the Competition Period, entrants must:
(a) download the Fuelcharge app on their smart device;
(b) create a Fuelcharge account within the Fuelcharge app,
to receive an entry into the draw.
10:00am AEST on 09/06/2021 at 99 Southgate Ave, Cannon Hill, Qld, 4170.
The first valid entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.
There is one prize to be won.
The prize is a VISA gift card valued at $500 (inc GST).
The prize will be sent via email or post within 28 days of the draw using the details provided in the application.
See paragraph 5 for full prize details and conditions.
The total prize pool is valued at $500 (inc GST).
Entrants may only enter once.
Winner Notification and Publication
The winner will be notified by phone within two days of the draw and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 10/06/2021 for a period of 28 days.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Prize must be claimed within 3 months of the draw date.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details
10:00am AEST on 10/09/2021 at the same location as the original draw.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by phone within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 11/09/2021 for a period of 28 days.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet and downloading the app.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The draw will be conducted at the time, on the date and at the location as stated in the Draw Details.
- The prize is as stated in the Prize Details.
- Voucher subject to the terms and conditions imposed by VISA including period of validity.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification and Publication section of these conditions. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published and that for the purposes of applicable South Australian regulations, their name and address not be published at all (except to the extent as may be required under the laws of other states/territories).
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 5or in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details, as applicable.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation the winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained(whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize. The prize will be delivered in Australia only.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or other social media channels. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or other social media channels used. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or other social media channels. Each entrant completely releases Facebook and other social media channels from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.